Workshop – Disability Living Allowance April 2024
ASD Helping Hands, Room 412-416
This workshop aims to give you the knowledge and confidence on how to complete the Disability Living Allowance form and the process of appeal.
The workshop will include:
- Who is Disability Living Allowance for
- What is the process for applying for Disability Living Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance Rates
- Appeal Process
- Explanation of Questions
This is an interactive session where you can complete your forms and ask specific questions about certain parts of the Form filling / Process
What do I need to bring?
In order to fully take part in this workshop it is advised to bring with you:
- The Disability Living Allowance Form
- You can download the Disability Living Allowance form here: Disability Living Allowance Form
- You can request one from DWP by calling 0800 121 4600 (If you use this option you will have 4 weeks to return the form otherwise your claim will be closed)
- We can print the required paperwork for you on your behalf. To request this please add the ‘Paperwork Pack’ to your booking.
- Paperwork relating to your young person/child
About your Trainer
Gemma has worked at ASD Helping Hands since October 2022 and volunteered for us for 3 years before. Gemma heads our Autism Information and Advice Service and has a wealth of experience navigating the system not only professionally as she also has children with additional needs.