ASD Helping Hands have successfully been awarded a tender to facilitate the Learning Disability and Autism Partnerships for the next 3 years. The Partnerships are groups of people with Autism/Learning Disabilities alongside their parents/carers and other professionals who come together to influence the strategic direction of policies by engaging in wider community conversations and feeding back to the Learning Disability Partnership Board / Norfolk Autism Partnership Board.
We are looking for someone to oversee and co-ordinate the Learning Disability Partnerships, increasing their membership and taking the Partnership to the next level.
Nature of the role:
To facilitate the Learning Disability Partnership across Norfolk. Ensuring that you engage with and provide ways for those with Learning Disabilities to have their views and comments heard.
Employment Type and Term
Full Time 3 year Contact
£26,000 per annum
Holiday and Benefits
28 Days Holiday excluding Bank Holidays
- All administrative tasks in relation to the Learning Disability Partnership – minutes, organising meetings, liaising with members and wider public, transposing information into easy-read as and when needed
- Establish and facilitate 5 meetings in each Locality annually (North Norfolk, West Norfolk, East Norfolk, South Norfolk, Norwich)
- Organise and facilitate 4 x Learning Disability Partnership Board meetings annually
- Organise and facilitate working groups as and when required by the Learning Disability Partnership Board
- To work with the local population (including within secure units) to identify actions points to inform a new Learning Disability Strategy for Norfolk.
- Organise and facilitate ‘fun’ social events for those with Learning Disabilities
- Write, in co-production with the Learning Disability Partnership Terms of Reference, Co-production principals and code of conduct
- Manage the membership of the Learning Disability Partnership.
- Manage the Learning Disabilities social media pages
- Build relationships with key learning disability orginisations throughout Norfolk
- Keep track of budget expenditure in relation to the Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Liaise with key stakeholders, holding them to account if outcomes and strategies are not met or achieved.
To apply please complete the online application form.
To download the Full Job description and Person specification please click here: Job Description and Person Specification
If you have any problems with the application or have further questions, please contact Lee Gibbons (Operations Manager) on 07884141299 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is: 6PM 26th August 2022
Interviews to be held on 1st & 2nd September 2022