Nature of the role:
To assist in the delivery of ASD helping Hands Family Support Groups which are open to Parents/Carers/Individuals affected by Autism and Co-occurring conditions, including Mental Health.
This is a voluntary role. You will receive any imbursement for out of pocket expenses such as milaegae parking charges. You will have full accessing to any of our training both online and in person.
- Interact with and welcome new families and participants
- Carry out activities with the participants
- Aid in the setup and tidying up of each group
- To ensure that everyone complies with the code of conduct
- Complete relevant paperwork as requested i.e. accident forms/ registration forms
- Aid in the preparation of refreshments
- Follow any Covid regulations that are in place
Groups Locations currently recruiting :
Dereham, Scout Hut NR19 1PU
To download the Ful Job Description please click here: Job Description
To download the application form please click here: Application form
Any questons can be emailed to email@example.com