Our Halloween Trick Or Treats cards are perfect for children with Neurodiversity and Autistic Children who may struggle to communicate or can not yet speak.
With their colorful and friendly design, they are perfect to allow those who struggle with communication to trick or treat just like everyone else.
This pack includes 5 sets of cards that you can print off. The messages include:
- I am not yet able to speak but please accept this card for a tasty treat!
- Being Autistic means that sometimes I cannot speak. Please accept this card as a thank you for my treat
- I am Autistic and cannot yet speak. Please accept this card as a thank you for being so sweet!
- I cannot say say ‘trick or treat’ but I am trying my best. Thank you for your understanding
- Happy Halloween! Thank you for my treat.
Not only do they allow your children to be able to Trick or Treat without the pressure of needing to speak to lots of people they are also helpful for raising awareness of the communication needs of children who are Neurodiverse and/or Autistic.
You will receive all the cards in this set via email after purchase, allowing you to print off as many as required.