Our Autism Advisors can offer bespoke advice and guidance based on your family's needs. This could range from Benefit advice, Educational issues to support and advice around behavioural issues.
We will can offer advice and information to those of any age, of any geographical location, at any stage of the diagnosis process and we also support across the Spectrum, this includes those with ADHD, PDA and co-morbidity conditions such as depression and anxiety.
We do not offer in house or hands on support within the home or any enviroment.
We offer information and advice on:
- SEN Support and Educational Health and Care Plans
- The Autism Diagnosis Pathway for Norfolk both Children and Adult
- The Welfare system and guidance on how to complete and apply for disability benefits, as well as information on appealing decisions
- Challenging behaviours relating to an Autism Spectrum Disorder or associated condition.
- Housing issues which impact the individual with Autism and their family
- Short break applications and young carers groups.
- Adult Social Care and Personal Budgets
- Suitable Training courses and Events
We will also signpost you to other services if their support would be more appropriate.
Ways to get in contact
If you would like to be contacted by one of our advisors please fill in the form below including a brief summary of your query and we will be in contact as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
We aim to contact everyone within 5 days of recieveing your query.