What we do:
Our Autism Advisors can offer bespoke advice and guidance based on your family’s needs. This could range from Benefit advice and Educational Issues to support and advice around behavioral issues.
To do this we offer 45-minute appointments via Zoom or phone call with one of our Autism Advisors. To book an appointment please click the ‘Book Now’ button further down this page or if you prefer you can send us a message you can using the form on this page and we aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
We can offer information and Advice on:
- SEN Support and Educational, Health, and Care Plans
- The Autism diagnosis pathway for both Adults and Children in Norfolk, Great Yarmouth, and Waveney
- The Welfare system and guidance on how to complete and apply for disability benefits, as well as information on appealing decisions
- Challenging behaviors relating to an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Short breaks applications and Young Carers Groups
- Adult Social Care and Budgets
- Suitable Training, Events, and Social groups
We may also signpost you to other organisations if their support would be more appropriate.
This service cannot provide:
- Provide advice and Information to those who have high levels of Ill mental health
- Diagnosis of any neurological divergent condition or offer an opinion on whether they would receive an assessment
- Guarantee a positive outcome at any appeal or tribunal
- Offer in-house or hands-on support in any environment
- Support an Adult (18+) without their direct consent although we can advise Parents/Carers on possible ways to support them