The Autism Information Day 2021 – Exhibitors
The Costessey Centre
The Autism Information Day is back for 2021!
The Autism Information Day is a day of networking and Information sharing with a mix of Parent’s / Carers, Professionals and Orginisations.
We would love you to join us to showcase the work you carry out across Norfolk to support those with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other conditions.
We are able to provide:
– Two spaces for each exhibitor ticket purchased
-Lunch and refreshments
-An Information paragraph in our event booklet
-Access to parents/carers and professionals throughout the day
– A break from Zoom and Teams meetings!
If you would like the oppurtunity to speak about your orginisation then also please let us know on your booking form sent after purchasing your place.
New this year is the chance for Exhibitor Sponrship.
This year we are offering our exhibitors the chance to sponsor the event for the following benefits:
-Third of a page advert in our event booklet (given to all attendees)
-A place in our social media campaign for the event with a reach of over 5000 users
-Logo displayed on the event page
By sponsoring the event you are allowing us to keep cost for our attendees to a minimum and ensure as many people can attend as possible.
· Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by email where an address has been provided, otherwise by post.
· ASD Helping Hands reserves the right to change the format of the day and the content of the day.
· All attendees agree to abide by any specific regulations set down by the venue and will adhere to the Health and Safety instructions given on the day.
· Cancellation of booking – if you are unable to attend please let ASD Helping Hands know as soon as possible so that we can allocate you table to another orginisation.
· As there are limited spaces available tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis allowing on spot per orginisation.
· Each table is limited to bring two representatives and additional attendees will need to purchase a delegate ticket for the event.
· By purchasing a place at The Autism Informatin Day, you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who is The Autism Information Day for?
The Autism Information Day is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about Autism and the expirences of those with Autism. Wether you are a parent/carer, professional or just interested in Autism come and visit our Exhibitors and listen to our speakers. You are sure to learn something.
Is there Disability Access?
The premises are equipped for the use of people with disabilities. Those with hearing or sight impairment, or any others who might have difficulty in hearing the fire alarm and evacuating from the premises quickly, should be accompanied by a helper to all areas of the building.
What happens if Covid Restrictions are still in place ?
This event will be subject to any Covid-19 restrictions that are in place on the day of the event we will notify you of these in advanced. If the event has to be cancelled due to these restrictions you will recieve an automatic refund processed within 14 days of the event being cancelled.
Will Lunch be provided ?
Lunch will be provided on the day along with refreshments throughout. If you have any dietry requirements please let us know on the booking form you received with the confirmation of your booking form. If we are not informed of advanced we may not be able to accomodate your requirements.
Is there parking?
There is parking on site however this is limited we would ask that you only bring the vehicles you need to and travel together if possible. Please use the designated Parking areas. Parking is strictly prohibited in all other areas