The Autism Information Day 2021 – Exhibitors
The Costessey Centre
The Autism Information Day is back for 2021!
The Autism Information Day is a day of networking and Information sharing with a mix of Parent’s / Carers, Professionals and Orginisations.
We would love you to join us to showcase the work you carry out across Norfolk to support those with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other conditions.
We are able to provide:
– Two spaces for each exhibitor ticket purchased
-Lunch and refreshments
-An Information paragraph in our event booklet
-Access to parents/carers and professionals throughout the day
– A break from Zoom and Teams meetings!
If you would like the oppurtunity to speak about your orginisation then also please let us know on your booking form sent after purchasing your place.
New this year is the chance for Exhibitor Sponrship.
This year we are offering our exhibitors the chance to sponsor the event for the following benefits:
-Third of a page advert in our event booklet (given to all attendees)
-A place in our social media campaign for the event with a reach of over 5000 users
-Logo displayed on the event page
By sponsoring the event you are allowing us to keep cost for our attendees to a minimum and ensure as many people can attend as possible.
· Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by email where an address has been provided, otherwise by post.
· ASD Helping Hands reserves the right to change the format of the day and the content of the day.
· All attendees agree to abide by any specific regulations set down by the venue and will adhere to the Health and Safety instructions given on the day.
· Cancellation of booking – if you are unable to attend please let ASD Helping Hands know as soon as possible so that we can allocate you table to another orginisation.
· As there are limited spaces available tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis allowing on spot per orginisation.
· Each table is limited to bring two representatives and additional attendees will need to purchase a delegate ticket for the event.
· By purchasing a place at The Autism Informatin Day, you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You are sure to learn something.